WIN spans over four decades in hydraulics. It is today a diversified business in Aerospace, Water Treatment, Additive Manufacturing and Automation Solutions, in addition to Hydraulics business. It has 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across 4 continents and a global workforce of more than 2000 people.
In 2016, WIN acquired HR Givon (Now known as Wipro Givon), an Israel-headquartered manufacturer of metallic parts and assemblies for the Aerospace industry. Givon was founded in 1970 by Ruth and Haim Givon as a family-owned business, and grown to be Israel’s largest manufacturer of metallic aerostructure parts and assemblies. Wipro Givon operates additional manufacturing site in Everett, WA, less than a mile away from Boeing’s main factory.
- India – 68,700 mt² (17 Acres)
- Israel – 11,600 mt²
- USA – 2,600 mt²
Vision & Mission
Long-term agreements with leading OEM’s & Global Tier-1 Suppliers for development and manufacture of Precision Structural Parts, Landing Gear and Power Door Opening Systems Actuators and Utilities through a robust supply chain and global presence.
Spirit of Wipro
- Givon was founded in 1970 by Mr. Haim Givon as a family owned and operated business.
- First Spot Buy
- SBP Signing
- In January 2015, Givon acquired a manufacturing company in Everett, WA which is now called Givon USA, Inc.
- 2014 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2014 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- Wipro Givon USA First Delivery to BCA.
- 2015 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2015 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- In October 2016, Givon was acquired by Wipro Infrastructure Engineering a leading Indian based corporation.
- 2016 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2016 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- 2017 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2017 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- Commenced Construction of India Plant in Devanahalli, Bangalore.
- Plant Inaugurated in Feb’13 First shipment- to CESA (now Heroux Devtek) commenced.
- Order from CESA (now Heroux Devtek) (2010).
- First LG Actuator FAI-Sept.
- January – NADCAP for Heat Treatment.
- March – NADCAP for NDT.
- NADCAP for chemical processing.
- January – First PDOS parts FAI.
- Signed an LTA with UTAS (now Collins Aerospace).
- PDOS actuator parts Serial Production.
- Capacity increased to ~2500 Actuators.
- HVOF coating source developed.
- Actuator Assembly and test rig installation.
- Signed LTA with Boeing for strut assemblies.
- Signed LTA from Liebherr for the supply of A350 Cylinder.
- Assembly and testing of landing gear actuators.
- Acquired additional 10 Acres land in Aerospace SEZ-Bengaluru for Expansion.
- AS 9100 Rev D
- FAI & Delivery of B737 Strut Assembly & Liebherr Parts