Wipro Infrastructure Engineering (WIN), a business of Wipro Enterprises (P) Limited, set up the Aerospace business in 2013 as a solutions provider in Actuators (Cylinder & Piston), Aerostructures, Machining, Sheet Metal, Assembly and Testing.
WIN spans over four decades in hydraulics. It is today a diversified business in Aerospace, Water Treatment, Additive Manufacturing and Automation Solutions, in addition to Hydraulics business. It has 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across 4 continents and a global workforce of more than 2000 people.
We have leveraged 40 years of precision engineering expertise and domain knowledge of Hydraulics, especially Actuators, to set up the Aerospace business.
In 2016, WIN acquired HR Givon (Now known as Wipro Givon), an Israel-headquartered manufacturer of metallic parts and assemblies for the Aerospace industry. Givon was founded in 1970 by Ruth and Haim Givon as a family-owned business, and grown to be Israel’s largest manufacturer of metallic aerostructure parts and assemblies. Wipro Givon operates additional manufacturing site in Everett, WA, less than a mile away from Boeing’s main factory.
Currently, Wipro Aerospace has three manufacturing sites:
- India – 68,700 mt² (17 Acres)
- Israel – 11,600 mt²
- USA – 2,600 mt²
Vision & Mission
To be a partner of choice for Global Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier-1s.
Long-term agreements with leading OEM’s & Global Tier-1 Suppliers for development and manufacture of Precision Structural Parts, Landing Gear and Power Door Opening Systems Actuators and Utilities through a robust supply chain and global presence.
Spirit of Wipro
The Spirit of Wipro is the core of Wipro. These are our Values. It is about who we are. It is our character. It is reflected consistently in all our behavior. The Spirit is deeply rooted in the unchanging essence of Wipro. But it also embraces what we must aspire to be. It is the indivisible synthesis of the four values. The Spirit is a beacon. It is what gives us direction and a clear sense of purpose. It energizes us and is the touchstone for all that we do.
We succeed when we make our clients successful. We collaborate to sharpen our insights and amplify this success. We execute with excellence. Always.
We treat every human being with respect. We nurture an open environment where people are encouraged to learn, share and grow. We embrace diversity of thought, of cultures, and of people.
We will be global in our thinking and our actions. We are responsible citizens of the world. We are energized by the deep connectedness between people, ideas, communities and the environment.
Integrity is our core and is the basis of everything. It is about following the law, but it’s more. It is about delivering on our commitments. It is about honesty and fairness in action. It is about being ethical beyond any doubt, in the toughest of circumstances.
- Givon was founded in 1970 by Mr. Haim Givon as a family owned and operated business.
- First Spot Buy
- SBP Signing
- In January 2015, Givon acquired a manufacturing company in Everett, WA which is now called Givon USA, Inc.
- 2014 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2014 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- Wipro Givon USA First Delivery to BCA.
- 2015 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2015 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- In October 2016, Givon was acquired by Wipro Infrastructure Engineering a leading Indian based corporation.
- 2016 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2016 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- 2017 BOEING Performance Excellence Award.
- 2017 Supplier Of The Year Nomination.
- Commenced Construction of India Plant in Devanahalli, Bangalore.
- Plant Inaugurated in Feb’13 First shipment- to CESA (now Heroux Devtek) commenced.
- Order from CESA (now Heroux Devtek) (2010).
- First LG Actuator FAI-Sept.
- January – NADCAP for Heat Treatment.
- March – NADCAP for NDT.
- NADCAP for chemical processing.
- January – First PDOS parts FAI.
- Signed an LTA with UTAS (now Collins Aerospace).
- PDOS actuator parts Serial Production.
- Capacity increased to ~2500 Actuators.
- HVOF coating source developed.
- Actuator Assembly and test rig installation.
- Signed LTA with Boeing for strut assemblies.
- Signed LTA from Liebherr for the supply of A350 Cylinder.
- Assembly and testing of landing gear actuators.
- Acquired additional 10 Acres land in Aerospace SEZ-Bengaluru for Expansion.
- AS 9100 Rev D
- FAI & Delivery of B737 Strut Assembly & Liebherr Parts